| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willis Island M.O. in November is hot at 27.45 °C (81.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 31.9mm (1.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Willis Island M.O. November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Willis Island M.O., Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Willis Island M.O.:
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 818.3 kms (508.5 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1050.6 kms (652.9 miles) NW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 771.3 kms (479.3 miles) WNW
- Cairns, Australia - 454.4 kms (282.3 miles) W
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 956.6 kms (594.4 miles) W
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 1109.8 kms (689.6 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 790.1 kms (491 miles) SW
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 542.8 kms (337.3 miles) S
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 991.8 kms (616.3 miles) SW
- Longreach, Australia - 992.6 kms (616.8 miles) SW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 1189.5 kms (739.1 miles) SSW