| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willis Island M.O. in February is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish. Around 193.7mm (7.6in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Willis Island M.O. February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Willis Island M.O., Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Willis Island M.O.:
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 818.3 kms (508.5 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1050.6 kms (652.9 miles) NW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 771.3 kms (479.3 miles) WNW
- Cairns, Australia - 454.4 kms (282.3 miles) W
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 956.6 kms (594.4 miles) W
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 1109.8 kms (689.6 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 790.1 kms (491 miles) SW
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 542.8 kms (337.3 miles) S
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 991.8 kms (616.3 miles) SW
- Longreach, Australia - 992.6 kms (616.8 miles) SW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 1189.5 kms (739.1 miles) SSW